However, I am not sure what they are looking at as the past several polls that have been released showed Democrats winning big this fall:
FOX/Opinion Dynamics 9/26-27/06
- Democratic 49% Republican 38% Democrats +11
- Democratic 43% Republican 33% Democrats +10
- Democratic 55% Republican 42% Democrats +13
- Democratic 50% Republican 35% Democrats +15
- September 5th, 2006: Corker 45% Ford 44% Corker +1
- August 21st, 2006: Corker 42% Ford 44% Ford +2
- September 25th 2006: Corker 39% Ford 46% Ford +7
- September 11th, 2006: Corker 45% Ford 48% Ford +3
The truth is, things are not that great and folks are struggling. And they can blame no one but the Republicans as they are the ones who have controlled every branch of government over the past few years.
People are ready for a change, not more of the same.
That will be shown on November 7th.