However, I find it odd that the Corker campaign is now touting the Zogby Interactive poll, as just a few months back they tried to discredit it:
- "Another poll released Monday by Wall Street Journal/Zogby reported that Ford would actually beat Corker while Bryant and Hilleary would beat Ford. The Corker campaign's Mitchell questioned the Zogby poll's Internet methodology compared to Mason Dixon's traditional telephone polling." Nashville City 07-25-06
Clearly, Mitchell and the Corkerites are quick to tout the very poll they tried to discredit as they are desperate for good news because all recent polls have shown Corker losing.
Just like their candidate, Ben Mitchell and the Corker campaign figure out where they stand on anything.
It's time for a change.
Below are reliable polls that show the true nature of this race:
- September 5th, 2006: Corker 45% Ford 44% Corker +1
- August 21st, 2006: Corker 42% Ford 44% Ford +2
- September 25th 2006: Corker 39% Ford 46% Ford +7
- September 11th, 2006: Corker 45% Ford 48% Ford +3