Thursday, August 24, 2006

Joke Of The Day: Bob Corker Thinks He Represents The Right Kind Of Change

Seriously. I found the following quote pretty absurd.

"We need change in Washington, but the right kind of change. I represent that right change, compared to the vision of my opponent."

Oh really, Bob? What kind of positive change would you bring to Washington?

Your pro-illegal immigrant stance? Your anti-stem cell stance? Your anti-minimum wage stance? Your love for Big Oil? Your anti-tax cut stance? Your anti-fiscal responsibility stance? Your anti-energy independencstancece? Your ignorance of foreign policy?

Really, what positive change would you bring to Washington. I have been paying attention to this race quite a bit, and I have yet to hear anything positive you would bring to Washington.

It is time for a new generation of leadership, not more of the same.