Below is a breakdown of their findings:
The Break Down
- The Democratic Vote With 85%
- The Independent Vote 53% to Corker's 40%
- The Black Vote By 69%
- The Female Vote By 11%
- The West Tennessee Vote By 24%
- The Middle Tennessee Vote By 4%
- The Urban Area Vote By A 2-1 Margin
- The Republican Vote With 81%
- The White Vote By 5%
- The Male Vote By 6%
- The East Tennessee Vote By 9%
- The Suburban Vote By 3%
- The Rural Vote By 7%
As you can see by the breakdown, Congressman Ford is holding down his base far better than Bob Corker is and is making serious inroads on what once was Republican strongholds.
The more people hear of and about Congressman Ford and his vision, the more support he gains. On the same note, the more people hear from and of Bob Corker, the more support Ford gains.
I don't think there is any question who has the momentum in this race right now.
At the end of the day, people want change and they know Harold Ford Jr. is the candidate that can provide that change.
That is clear.