- W/the BP Pipeline Mess and spiking gas prices as a result, I think Ford's timing is impeccable on this one and he will hit a nerve...
- I've been a longtime Ford supporter, and I'm really happy to see this new ad. He addresses an issue everyone here in Tennessee is concerned about, and gives an actual solution. What's more, he didn't start out his ad campaign with an attack on Bob Corker. And I know Bob Corker's response to this is going to be some lie about how Ford is getting money from the "soybean lobby." He can't win the race on the issues, he can only attack. I just hope that Tennessee voters will be able to see past that facade and vote for Ford.
- I watched the AD. It was wonderful...As a progressive, I am serious above alternative energy. With the current OIL war three going on, record profits for oil companies, and BP's neglect of its pipeline in the news EVERYONE listens when we are paying over $3 per gallon.
- 99% of the people who see the ad do not know or care how many soybeans Tennessee produces. The ad is about the oil industry. Connecting Corker to big oil and then to big business will be effective.
- Ford's been running a very good campaign, and Corker's been running a very inedpt one, he doesn't bring confidence to people with his campaigning skills.
- I like It!!! Ford has put out some effective spots, going back to his really great one on the Dubai Ports issue. Go, Harold--take it 2 him!!!
- Holy moses! Just saw Harold Ford's new campaign commercial...it's great! He's going on about America's dependence on foreign oil, and the voiceover is above a shot of George Bush holding hands with an Arab oil baron. ow! Looks like Ford's getting ready to rumble for sure! And I saw the ad on Fox News, to boot (which I'm only watching cause it's covering the Lieberman/Lamont results live)....
You gotta love it folks! Go Ford!