Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Condolences To Ed Bryant

I think I speak for everyone that reads this blog when I send my heartfelt condolences to Ed Bryant.

For those of you who have not heard the bad news, Ed's mentor, idol, and frequent money contributor Tom Delay is donezo.

Yesterday, the Hammer has announced that he is not only dropping out his congressional race but he will be resigning from the Congress immediately.

We all know how close Ed Bryant and Tom Delay were and can only imagine what Ed is going through today.

I am sure Ed will recall all of the good times that he and Tom had while serving in Congress together. Whether it was bankrupting our country, destroying our environment, or impeaching our President, they did it together.

Those are moments I am sure both Ed and Tom will always cherish.

But don't fret, you guys will be together once again very soon.

Come this fall, Ed's calendar will be open everyday, so he will have ample time to visit the Hammer in the pokey.

When that happens, the American people will live happily ever after.

Related:Read about Ed and Tom's close relationship here!